Your privacy is very important for our website and to protect it at its best, we provide you with these notes in which you will find information on the type of information collected online and on the various possibilities you have to intervene in the collection and use of this information on the website www.bernardinodimitri.it. The information is provided only for the site owned and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
On 25 May 2018, the new regulation in the European Union, called the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR"), entered into force. The Regulation provides strict and specific guidelines on how personal data are collected and managed. This also concerns companies and individuals who reside outside the European Union but collect data from EU citizens.
What personal data we collect
When you use our services, you agree that our company will collect some of your personal data. We process two types of data, personal data provided by you for the use of our services and technical data that we automatically collect to improve the service we give you.
Data provided by the user
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described in this statement. We store this data solely for the purpose of providing you with the requested service (request for information) and do not disclose this data to third parties.
Data collected automatically
How we use your information
We use the data collected, if you have expressly given us your consent, to respond directly to your request for contact/quote by email. We process the collected data, if you have expressly given us your consent, to analyze your consumption habits or choices in order to offer you a more personalized service and in line with your interests and to improve our commercial offer. These analyses are in any case not linked to an automated decision-making process.
Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary to provide the services offered (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service itself). It is optional for promotional and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent has no negative consequences on the provision of the service offered within the website and its applications.
Who are the subjects of data processing
The data controller is Bernardino Dimitri, based in Corso XX Settembre, 2, 74024 Manduria (Ta), VAT n. 03237860964.
For any questions or requests relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy, please write to: .
The data collected as part of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions strictly related and instrumental to the operation, including technical, of our services, such as providers that provide services for the review and verification of ads, direct marketing and customer care service providers
- bodies and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we ensure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of protection of personal data is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
In no case do we sell or sell personal data to third parties.
The holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access to, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The processing is carried out using computer and/ or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to data other parties involved in the organization of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, data processors by the owner. The updated list of data processors may always be requested from the controller.
What rights do you have over your data
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The user can revoke consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of his data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request the correction. The user can verify the correctness of their data and request the update or correction.
- obtain the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are met, the user may request the restriction of the processing of their data. In this case, the holder will not process the data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of your personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the deletion of their data by the owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the consent of the user, on a contract to which the user is a party or on contractual measures related to it.
- lodge a complaint. The user may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
How long and how we keep your data
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes of the services used and for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The personal data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The user can obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner at this email: .
When processing is based on your consent, the Data Controller may retain your personal data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the owner may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
If the changes involve processing whose legal basis is consent, the owner will collect the user’s consent again, if necessary.
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to your computer’s hard drive through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user and passively monitor your activities on the site.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site and if they do not collect personal data. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
Our website supports all the latest versions of major browsers and/or applications. For best results we recommend downloading the latest version of your browser and/or app. We cannot guarantee the correct operation of the service and the effectiveness of the information contained in this statement for previous versions of browsers and/or apps not supported.
cookies on our website
The main purposes of cookies installed by our website are:
Techniques: are used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation. These cookies are essential to ensure that our website functions properly.
Third parties and profiling:
In addition, cookies may be activated specially designed to manage connections with major social networks. They allow the user to interact through social networks (share function, Facebook). When a page contains this command, a direct connection to the selected social network is established. The use of these technologies is governed by the privacy policies of these companies.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most navigation programs.
It is good to know, however, that disabling cookies some of the features of our site may not be usable.
Below are the links to the information of the main browsers for further information on the deactivation of cookies: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer.
Other resources external to this site that describe in detail how to delete and disable cookies on major browsers: how to delete cookies.
Content embedded from other websites
The articles on this site may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as the visitor has visited the other website.
Other useful information for deactivating cookies
Platforms Youronlinechoices and Networkadvertising offer the possibility to refuse or accept cookies of many digital advertising professionals.
To learn more about targeted advertising, please consult the following pages:
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EIDAA)
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
Last update: 01 December 2020.